Now Hiring – Chapter Educational Resource Coordinator (Remote)
Alpha Kappa Psi is looking to grow its team with a Chapter Educational Resource Coordinator. This entry-level role is the first point of contact for chapter officers and chapter advisors, and assists each chapter in achieving its membership, programming, and financial goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
The student services team at AKPsi is highly collaborative and works closely with chapter advisors, collegiate chapter officers, management team members, and staff to support chapters in fulfilling AKPsi’s vision to be recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders.
- You will guide collegiate chapter officers through the annual Chapter Achievement Pathway, supporting them as they plan and execute their Chapter Success Plans.
- You will build and maintain positive working relationships with volunteers, including partnering with the vice president and regional directors to ensure resource needs for the area and regions are being met.
- You will monitor, track, and review chapter operations, including annual reporting requirements and membership reporting.
- You will act as the educational resource liaison for all things chapter related – chapter operations, best practices, membership recruitment and retention, code of conduct, and officer training.
- You will travel for various Fraternity events, including regional assemblies, Presidents Academy, Principled Business Leadership Institute, Convention, and university expansion efforts (as needed).
For more details on the role, follow the link in this article to the full job description.
More About AKPsi
Headquartered in Noblesville, IN, Alpha Kappa Psi Fraternity was founded in 1904 on the principles of educating its members and the public to appreciate and demand higher ideals in business. With more than 240,000 members worldwide, Alpha Kappa Psi currently has more than 200 campus-based chapters and metropolitan-based alumni chapters across four countries. Learn more about the oldest and largest co-educational professional business fraternity.
Alpha Kappa Psi is recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders.