Become a Volunteer
Fraternity Board of Directors
The directors of the Fraternity Board are elected by the Chapter Congress. One year of previous volunteer service is required to serve on the board. For more information, please contact the Fraternity CEO.
Director: A representative of the governance body of the fraternity; represents the entire membership and its best interests; serves as the long-term strategic body of the Fraternity; develops policies to ensure implementation of the strategic plan
- Elected by Chapter Congress
- Three year term
- Time commitment: 2 weekend in-person meetings per year, and 4 hours per month committee/follow-up work
Foundation Board of Directors
Director: Responsible for setting polices, strategies, fundraising goals, plans, an operational budget and overall vision for the Foundation
- Elected by Foundation members
- Three year term
- Time commitment: 1-2 weekend in-person meetings per year, and 4 hours per month committee/follow-up work
Judiciary Committee Member (description coming soon)
Independent Investigating Officer (description coming soon)
The President, Executive Vice President are elected positions of the Management Team. Please contact the Managing Director of Student Services for more information on these positions. The Area Vice Presidents and Regional Directors are appointed by the Fraternity Board of Directors.
Regional Management Team
Regional Manager: Oversees a functional area within the region.
- Time commitment: ~ 3-5 hours/weeks
Section Director: Oversees a limited number of chapters and volunteers
- Time commitment: ~ 5 hours/week
Chapter Advisor: Oversees a collegiate chapter
- TIme commitment: ~ 2-3 hours/week
Chapter Advisory Board: Advises an individual chapter on a functional area within the chapter.
- One year term
- Time commitment: ~ 2-3 hours/month