February 24, 2023
Atlanta, Chicago, Providence, Waco
Note: All locations will be held the same weekend.
Georgia Tech Conference Center, Atlanta, GA
Sheraton Grand, Chicago, IL
Omni Providence, Providence, RI
Baylor University, Waco, TX
Varies by location – Log into MyAKPsi for more information
Early Bird: Now – January 16, 2023
Regular: January 17 – February 12
Onsite: February 24 – 25
Members of Alpha Kappa Psi, their guests, and guests of the organization are eligible for registration for many of AKPsi’s events. Registration for specific events may be limited to various roles within the organization.
Badge sharing, splitting and reprints are strictly prohibited.
After you secure your registration online, you will receive an electronic confirmation from Alpha Kappa Psi. The confirmation will include event date, location, travel reminders, balance due, payment instructions, and support contact information. Please bring your confirmation to event check-in. If you do not receive an event confirmation within 5 business days, please contact email@example.com.
Attendees will adhere to the fraternity’s conduct policies on alcohol and controlled substances, sexual harassment, hazing, fire/health safety, and publication of inappropriate materials. Attendees are encouraged to read and review the conduct policies prior to attendance.
Attendees also agree to attend all portions of the educational programming. I understand once I commit to attending if I should cancel for any reason after the cancellation deadline, I will incur the penalty for non-attendance specific to the event, and shall reimburse the fraternity for related expenses, specifically those which have already been reimbursed (e.g. airline ticket).
Attendees acknowledge an inherent risk of exposure to Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an in-person event hosted by Alpha Kappa Psi, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Alpha Kappa Psi or the event location, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Furthermore, you agree to abide by all applicable COVID-19-related requirements, advisories, policies, procedures, and protocols of the event location and AKPsi, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of the event location, and any other governmental authority for the duration of the event.
Various events may require you to complete activities prior to arriving onsite at the event location. As a condition of your acceptance as an attendee, small group facilitator, presenter, etc. you will be assigned a course to complete.
Permission is hereby granted for the taking of photographs and videos to be used for instructional and/or promotional purposes by the Alpha Kappa Psi Fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi Foundation, and related entities. Observation will be used as part of the data we collect from the event (e.g. watching how individuals participate, when they are engaged/disengaged, etc.). This data will be used for improvement of the programming content. Your registration may include technology to track your individual session attendance and session feedback.
Our goal is to provide truly exceptional offerings and service, and we won’t be happy until you are. If any programs, products or services of Alpha Kappa Psi do not fulfill our promise, we will endeavor to correct the situation. Please let us know if we fall short by contacting Jason Pierce, Director of Education or speaking with a staff member in person at the event.
Event Policies and COVID-19 Protocols
Resources: AKPsi Event Policies
All registrants must agree to the following as a part of the registration process:
- AKPsi will endeavor to follow CDC and local hotel guidelines and protocols regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. This may include social distancing and mandating the wearing of masks indoors. Prior to the event, a request will be sent to all registrants to upload proof of vaccination or negative test results within 72 hours of the event start date.
The event policies document also includes the following language: Attendees acknowledge an inherent risk of exposure to Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) exists in any public place where people are present.
Alpha Kappa Psi will have on hand various health and safety items at the request of an event participant. These items include:
- 3-layer individually wrapped disposable masks
- Alcohol Pads
- Hand Sanitizer
Note: A small quantity of KN95 masks will be made available as well.
Commonly asked questions:
- What is the cancellation policy in the event members become more concerned with their health and safety due to the pandemic?
- Will the same fees be applied for canceling?
- If the registrant reserved their flight outside of the travel system (TripEasy), the registrant (or chapter) will be invoiced for the cost of the flight. If they booked through TripEasy, the registrant may be billed any cancellation fee imposed by TripEasy.
- If a registrant fails to attend and has not cancelled, the no-show fee, plus the flight cost is invoiced to the individual or chapter.
- What happens if a member is unable to attend these fraternity events due to becoming positive with COVID or are in a quarantining period due to exposure?
- Hotel rooms are not included in the registration rate.
- AKPsi has a block of rooms reserved for its members and guests through each hotel’s reservation cutoff date. Room types (especially those sleeping four to a room) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Provided there are remaining guest rooms in our block after the cut-off-date, the hotel will continue to accept reservations at the special rate. Once the block is full, whether it is before or after the cut-off date, regular hotel rates will be in effect.
- Attendees are responsible for contacting the hotel directly to arrange accommodations. All guests must provide debit/credit card for the reservation and a photo ID on-site at each hotel in order to check-in and receive keys to their rooms. Photo ID must match the name on the room reservation or access to the hotel may be denied.
- Participants are expected to comply with the Alpha Kappa Psi Code of Conduct, state and local laws as well as guest policies of the hotel.
What is covered with my registration?
- All registrations include:
- Entry to corresponding event and event-related materials including name badge
- Educational programming and content including handouts, activities, etc.
- Access to the online event community
- Access to event app to track your individual schedule
- Lunch on Saturday
- Additional meals, transportation and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the individual and are not included in the registration fee.
- All registrations include: