INDIANAPOLIS (April 2, 2018) — Alpha Kappa Psi is seeking nominations to fill the position of Southern Delta Regional Director.
P. David Soliman, Tulane ’01- Life, resigned his position as regional director as of March 16, 2018. Alpha Kappa Psi extends its gratitude to David for his service to the Southern Delta Region.
Parties interested in the position must be nominated by a student or alumni chapter, the Fraternity President or the CEO. A nomination from a student or alumni chapter must be accompanied by the signatures of eight (8) members in good standing, excluding a member of the Fraternity Board of Directors. Eligible candidates must be an alumni member in good standing.
Nominations and all necessary signatures must be submitted on or before May 1, 2018 via one of the following options:
- Mail: 7801 E. 88th Street, Indianapolis, In 46256: C/O Cady Tabeling
- Email: Cady@akpsi.org
- Fax: 317-872-1567; attn: Cady Tabeling
The Regional Director is charged with working closely with the chapter educational resource coordinator, regional volunteers, and the vice president to ensure a quality student experience. Through the support of effective chapter operations and the learning and development initiatives of the fraternity, the regional director has a lasting impact on the professional and personal growth of Alpha Kappa Psi students and volunteers.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the chapters in the region, including ensuring deadlines are met and policies are followed;
- Setting goals for the region which align with and support the Fraternity strategic plan and goals;
- Evaluating the chapter success plans to ensure chapter sustainability and individual member growth;
- Recruiting, training, and maintaining a Regional Management Team, including chapter advisors, regional managers, and section directors; and,
- Maintaining communication with the Heritage Center Staff, Management Team, and Eastern Great Plains region.