Alpha Kappa Psi is seeking nominations for a volunteer to fill the position of Midwest Regional Director. Jeff Hughes, the current MW RD has accepted the full-time director of alumni development position with the fraternity.
Interested individuals should submit their intention for candidacy and submit a fraternal and professional resume on or before Wednesday, November 23, or until the position has been filled, to my attention at 7801 E. 88th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46256, email@example.com or fax 317-872-1567.
Parties interested in the position must be nominated by a student or alumni chapter, the fraternity president, a member of the fraternity board or the CEO. A nomination from a student or alumni chapter must be accompanied by the signatures of eight (8) members in good standing. Eligible candidates must be an alumni member in good standing.
The regional director is charged with the specific responsibility of ensuring a quality student experience through effective chapter operations. The regional director is the first line supervisor of chapters, chapter officers and chapter advisors.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the chapters in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Wisconsin, currently 20 chapters. Including ensuring deadlines are met and that policies are being followed;
- Setting goals for the region in the areas of membership and fraternity event registration;
- Conducting officer training;
- Recruiting, training and maintaining a Regional Management Team; and,
- Maintaining communication with the Heritage Center, Management Team and the Midwest Region